song is lagu lha..

That's my friend !

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm soe dear:(




I seriously miss him very much.
he was certainly very angry with me.
but, I am sorry that you have been punished for this.
not my intention.
If you know the cause I do like this ....
Of course you will brokenhearted ..
I really love you ..
why you do not receive the statement.
is not as pretty as I am that girl?
for this, I treat my crew sincerely.
never ask for your reply ..
 the second time that night I confessed that I lied to you you again.
but for what?
because I do not want to lose you.
now .. you already do not want to answer my calls.
it's ok, I'm not angry with you.
I know you can not accept the fact.
but ...
just now I call you .. and ..
maxis numbers say you are not used anymore ..
OMG ..
appears, do not you change the numbers for me because ...
you will change ..
you could do like this to me
I hope your happy there.
I am happy if you happy.
I am always beside you ..
 even if you did not know I have been following your progress.
I will always love you .. 
believe me ..

No comments: